HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!
I have been nominated by the lovely dancingthruyears (which autocorrect wanted to change to something else entirely)
So: Rules. I don’t like Rules. Rules are boring. Bowties are cool. So I’m not going to nominate other people. If you want to do it, go ahead and linky-link in the comments. But if you are interested:-
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Include seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award.
5. Display the award and follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
And now 7 interesting facts:
1. Oranges are not cool. In fact They are very uncool. I am allergic to them.
2. Bow Ties are cool. As are Scottish 100% Rebel Time Lords. My obsession with Doctor Who at the moment has intensified to epic proportions. (And it totally is to do with a silver haired, previously toga wearing, utterly charming Time Lord). I know I have issues, I’m not exactly normal, I don’t actually care
3. Conveyancing is boring. And I have to explain what it is to everybody.
4. A large majority of the time I am plugged into my earphones. On the train, bus, any form of public transport, on my lunch hour, going for a walk, exercising, outside of 9-5 hours at work when working and especially when blogging. I have music on when I wake up until I go to bed. I have a soundtrack to my life. I like to pretend I live in a musical sometimes.
5. I have started to do things that scare me to make me live more. It’s always the things you don’t do you regret. So this week I have sexy new specs, a super new short hairdo and went to salsa classes. And I had fun. And soon I shall be GINGER! (And not rude)
6. Sometimes I want to use my holiday days and disappear from the world for a while, book a hotel room and knit in said room whilst listening to music non-stop for 12 hours. But then I’m scared it’s a waste of my precious holidays.
7. Plums are uncool. Especially when they lead to what looks like a compromising position with the boss of the Law Firm you work for. Damn plums.